Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Year in Recap: Number of Babies/Pregnancy Announcements

OK, so it's not the end of the year yet, but there are only a few weeks left, so let me just have a year in recap of the number of babies that have been born and the pregnancy announcements in my social circle this year (that I know of - there may be more out there that I have no idea about).

First born babies: 10.
First pregnancy: 1 (in her 3rd trimester now)
Second born babies: 9.
Third born babies: 2.
Third pregnancy: 1 (in her 2nd trimester now)
A pair of twins (she's got five children prior to these twins).
First grandchild: 1. 

Total amount of babies/birth announcements: 24 +5** (two aren't born yet).
Total amount of pregnancy announcements: 25.

**Updated on Dec 8, 2013: Just saw another second born baby announcement.
**Updated on Dec 18, 2013: I forgot to add another second baby born a few months ago (just realized it today). 
**Updated on Dec 20, 2013: Two more babies have been born.
**Updated on Dec 26, 2013: A first born baby has been born.  

Hell, I've survived all that this year, so I must give myself a huge pat on the back! :-D Although I must say that it does help that I don't live near any of them except for one of them, but still three years ago it would have been much harder to take all these announcements and photos, especially it would've been so hard to accept my close friend's pregnancy he he...THANK GODDDDDD for the timing!!!


P.S. If you want to see cute photos, go here: Two Ferrets and A Cat. Why? Because I love cute animal photos ha ha ha...

P.P.S. Why did I even take time to count? Just because I felt like it. LOL!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I don't think I've had to deal with that number of pregnancies in the last ten years (or 20?), let alone in one year. Glad you're finding you can cope with it this year. That's cause for celebration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I was surprised myself when I started counting - out of curiosity, because I do feel that this year was the baby boom year in my social circle. Glad I've made itttttt he he...:-D

      Delete

THANKS for dropping by and for leaving a comment. :-) I truly appreciate it. :-)